Positive Affirmations For Women
- 1 Positive Affirmations For Women
- 1.1 Financial & Abundance Affirmations For Women
- 1.2 Body Image Affirmations for Women
- 1.3 Mental Health Affirmations For Women
- 1.4 Family Positive Affirmations For Women
- 1.5 Spiritual Affirmations For Women
- 1.6 Wellness & Health Affirmations For Women
- 1.7 Career Positive Affirmations For Women
This one is for the ladies. The strong women who are the backbone of emotionally and physically strong families.
Who nurture us, love us, take care of our wounds, pick us up when we are down. And lift us even higher when we are up.
The ones of who often times can sacrifice themselves for our own wellbeing.
To the moms, the aunts, the grandmas, the sisters. Thank you for the love you bring to this life. Your femininity is deeply respected and brings so much value to this world.
This one is for you my friend. To empower you and women like yourself to become and be the best version of yourself to inspire other women to rise up and become the beautiful and strong women that they are, and just needs to be uncovered and reminded!
What Is An Affirmation & How Do Affirmations Work?
There is so much power to repetition. I mean you and I both have seen integrate patterns work for and against us right?
I mean take a good habit. When we integrate them with repetition, our live can change drastically for the better, within a matter of weeks or months. And with anything in life, I believe, everything effects everything.
So when we start to change one area of our life, all others change.
Affirmations work in this same way. With repetition, things become habitual. And with repeition of a thought, we end up communicating it to our subconscious mind through our conscious mind.
It imprints the new thoughts on the subconscious mind. And the subconscious mind is essentially like our program/wiring for our lives. We live mostly out of subconscious programming.
You can take any habit in your life, and you can trace it back to a deeply engrained thought in our minds.
This is often times why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
We are running on autopilot about something we accepted when we are younger. Or things that we tell ourselves over and over again. This becomes our life programming.
It is all in the mind my good friend. It starts and ends there. If we want to change our life, we need to change our inner world.
The inner works on the mind can be changed through repetition of new thoughts.
And with affirmations, you can take a current limiting belief you have. Lets say you feel as if you aren’t worthy of a promotion.
This is again, just a thought you have told yourself over and over again. And you can craft an positive affirmation around the new belief you want to adopt and make into a subconscious program.
For me, it helps to attach a strong image to our my affirmations when I am saying them in my head. As we all are picture oriented in our mind. We see our thoughts as pictures.
Even if you try it now, we don’t see words when we think about things, we see pictures.
Make it emotional as possible. FEEL the affirmation. When we feel our thoughts, the subconscious mind accepts them more as fact and is more likely to accept these thoughts and pure facts and over ride our old thoughts.
Lastly, the most powerful way to deeply engrain these new affirmations is to use your body powerfully when you say them. This takes our positive affirmations for women and turns them into incantations. The next level of affirming.
Through guiding your affirmations through these steps, you can change your mind, and hence change your life drastically in a very positive and empowering way.
Lastly, I believe that there are 6 areas of our lives, those being our personal lives, finances, health, family and spiritual along with contribution.
Below I touch on all of them to provide you with positive affirmations for every area of your life. So we can begin to change and transform our world in every single way.
Enjoy my friend.
ALSO, don’t miss: 250 Strong Women Quotes
The List of Affirmations For Women (Personal/General)
- I am happy with who I am and yet always trying to improve and grow.
- I love my femininity
- I am a strong and powerful woman.
- I embrace who I am fully and completely.
- I am a strong feminine force.
- I lead by example and inspire other women to live to their fullest.
- I live my full and complete truth every day of my life.
- I love myself full and completely.
- Everything that life brings to me, I become stronger because of it.
- I feel comfortable and confident in my own skin.
- I believe in myself and my abilities.
- I know I have what it takes to be fully happy, alive and prosperous in my life.
- I don’t listen to anyone talking about female limiting beliefs, I rise above them and keep rising.
- The greatest blessing in the world is being a woman.
- I love being a woman.
- I embrace humanity, I don’t see difference, I see everyone as whole and complete.
- I am proud of the woman I am and the woman I am becoming.
- I never compete with other women, I see them as equal and beautiful.
- I set an example for being an example of femininity for the next generation of young women.
- I see myself as perfect, whole and complete.
- I love my body.
- I treat myself with love and care because I love being me.
- I never listen to my negative inner voice, I always feed the positive voice and listen to that only.
- I am incredibly smart and capable.
- I embrace my flaws, and instead see them as what makes me unique.
- I don’t care what society tells me a woman should be, I live my own truth and and proud of myself because of it.
- I enjoy being a women so much!
- I live in the moment, knowing this is where happiness truly is.
- I will never give up on my goals and dreams.
- I don’t compete with other men, I see us all as unique and having our own strengths.
- I embrace my female qualities, and I see myself as the pure representation of a provider of empathy and love.
- There is no need to feel that I lack anything, I am simply a person that is becoming and growing everyday.
- I am like a flower blooming more and more everyday.
- I embrace my insecurities, and don’t run from them, I know they make me human and I can grow from them.
- I see everything that used to make me insecure, as actually the things that make me the most powerful.
- I allow complete mental, physical, emotional and spiritual healing to take place in my life.
- I truly believe in myself.
- I bring so many smiles to the faces in my life
- I allow abundance to flow into my life with ease.
- I love my heritage, and every aspect of my physical body.
- I never compromise my core values for anything or anyone.
- I forgive the people who wronged me in my past for me, not for anyone else.
- I give myself permission to take care of myself first, that way I am strong enough to take care of the ones that love me and need me most.
- I do not allow my past to define me, I rise up and become better and better daily.
- I compete with myself, and only myself. I stay in my own lane and love it.
- I look forward to seeing how powerful I can become.
- I can’t is deleted from my vocabulary.
- I realize that time is precious, therefore I do things that only bring me more happiness, success and peace.
- I deserve to feel safe and great inside my body.
- I am well loved and appreciated by my friends and family.
- I treat my body with kindness and pure unconditional love.
- I do not allow shame into my life.
- My quirks make me the beautiful and unique human that I am
- I am at the perfect age in my life, not too young, not too old. Ever.
- I am at true peace with myself.
- I am plenty enough, just being myself and not trying to be anything else other than.
- I am dedicated to positively changing the things in my life and myself that I feel need to be changed.
- I have so many special traits and quality to offer to the world.
- Me being a female, and my femininity is my ultimate power and I use it for good.
- I am my best source of motivation.
- I choose to adopt a growth mindset and grow from my daily life.
- I naturally and with ease find solutions to all my challenges.
- I empower other women in my life to be their best self.
- My whole life is flowing with congruency.
- I recognize my own skills and strong suits and don’t dwell on the things other have that I don’t.
- I am my biggest fan.
- I allow myself to dream big and always follow my heart.
- I accomplish my goals and dreams with ease.
- I inspire even myself more and more each day.
- I am in complete control of my life and my future.
- I trust my abilities and have confidence in myself.
- I have overcome so much in my life and am so proud of myself that I did.
- I always persevere no matter what.
- I am the only me, therefore I am unique and precious.
- I am constantly in a state of flow and relaxation.
- I am a winner.
- I am doing the best I can each day, and my best is plenty.
- Flat out, I am worthy.
- I love creating my best life, and have the power to do so with ease.
- I do not let the world let me think I need to be anything but myself.
Financial & Abundance Affirmations For Women
- I am a powerful woman capable of making a lot of money.
- I allow myself to thinking with an abundance mindset.
- I attract everything I need in life at just the right time.
- I have all that it takes to accomplish my goals and dreams.
- I am constantly enjoying new opportunities for abundance in my life.
- All that I contribute back to the business world is needed and meaningful.
- I can attract with ease, anything I envision in my minds eye.
- I am more than enough.
- I am in a constant state of unfolding into my true and most powerfully abundance self.
- I choose my path daily, the path that leads me to my highest and best self.
- As a strong woman, I am demanded in demanded in the marketplace and therefore am rewarded handsomely.
- I pay no mind to those who talk about limiting beliefs of how woman get paid less. I get paid a lot of money and deserve every cent of it.
- I see there value in myself, therefore the market place does as well.
Body Image Affirmations for Women
- I feel so sexy being me.
- I feel powerful and attractive just the way I am.
- I love me for me, therefore the world does as well.
- I don’t care what the world tells me the ideal body is for me, I love myself for how I look and work on becoming a healthier me everyday.
- I admire myself, I never allow myself to entertain criticism internally.
- I embrace the role of being the most powerful female I know!
- Being me is the greatest gift I have ever been given.
- I am always filled with energy and optimism.
- I have all that it takes to become a success.
Mental Health Affirmations For Women
- I choose to let go of any thought or feeling that is not brining me mental happiness.
- I deserve to feel happy and confident.
- I only allow positive thoughts and feelings into my mind.
- I attract happy people and situations wherever I go.
- My authentic self is plenty enough to present to the world.
- I allow myself to just be me, every single day of my life.
- The world sees my value that I bring to it, fully.
- I only entertain positive thoughts in my life.
- I let go of my worries each day, allowing my mind to be still and free.
- I see myself in my minds eye as being perfect, whole and complete.
- I naturally do things that add to a more positive self image.
- I prioritize my growth and am always working keeping my mind peaceful.
- I do not let things bother me too long, I naturally let go of them with ease.
- I place no value on what others say about me, I only care about what I say and think about me.
- It is my job to like me, not yours.
- I am enough, I only need my own love and respect to feel complete.
- I am kind to myself and don’t feel selfish for doing so.
- I am in a constant and never ending process of becoming my best self each and every day.
- I love myself, therefore I don’t need anyone to love me. I have my own back.
Family Positive Affirmations For Women
- I am powerful enough to stand my ground in my family relationships, and be a strong mother/wife/aunt.
- I love the role I play in my family.
- I am respected by all the members of my family.
- I find the best in all my family members and they do the same to me.
- I am a leader in my family and have a strong voice.
- My mate and kids respect me for who I am and love me more and more daily.
- I am so in love with my family.
- I hold my family together so well.
- I am so proud to be a mom/aunt/sister, etc.
- I am making a positive impact on my children.
Relationships Affirmations For Women
- I commit to only allowing people in my life that empower my positive self image and femininity.
- I don’t compete with any of my friends/family. I am proud of who I am and who I am becoming.
- I attract powerful and loving female relationships.
- I let go of anyone in my life that is not empowering and loving me fully.
- I continue to fall deeper in love with my mate and we both embrace and love each other for our unique differences.
- I bring so much value to my relationships.
- I know there are plenty of opportunities for love in my current and future relationships.
- I am valued deeply in my relationship.
- I enjoy a growth provoking and deep love union with my mate.
Spiritual Affirmations For Women
- I am created perfectly and whole.
- I respect my body and see it as a divine temple.
- I am connected with God and it fills me with deep joy and peace.
- I am in love with life and the connection I feel with my maker.
- God’s love flows through me daily.
- I am perfect in the eyes of my maker, therefore I see myself as the same.
- I feel God at all times, He brings peace to me whenever I begin to feel anxious.
- I am spiritual advancing more and more daily.
- My life is guided by fate and the spirit of my maker.
- My maker sees me as perfect.
- I naturally find deep peace from my spiritual journey.
Wellness & Health Affirmations For Women
- I don’t compare myself to anyone else, I simply work on becoming a bit more healthy every day.
- I am patient with my body, allowing it rest and relaxation and pushing it when it is time to go hard.
- I check in with my body, asking it what it takes to achieve optimal health.
- I naturally select foods that are beneficial to my health and vitality.
- I am glowing with healthy energy and vitality.
- I love myself plenty enough to become health and fit.
- I deserve to be fit and health.
- Today, I let go of the old self image of my body, and replace it with new, fit and healthy image.
- It is safe for me to be healthy and more lean.
- I love being healthy and fit.
- I see being and staying healthy as a lifestyle, not a diet.
- I steer clear from crash diets as I know they are unhealthy for me.
- My new identity lies in being fit and strong and loving it.
Career Positive Affirmations For Women
- I completely enjoy my career and get deep satisfaction from it.
- My hard work is paying off more and more each day.
- I give myself permission to move on from my current career if it is not brining me happiness and fulfillment.
- I am so truly blessed to have the opportunity to work hard and find myself through my work.
- I am making a big difference in the world through my work.
- I allow myself the permission to have a side hustle if I need to, in a niche that I am passionate about.
- I know that I am good enough for the position I am in and have all that it takes to be a success at an even higher level position.
- I am highly admired and valued in my workplace.
- I always keep going until the job is done.
- I am a walking example of a great employee.
- I am dedicated to the climb in my profession, always striving to become more and advance.
- I gladly take on extra things at work, and yet I don’t overload myself too much.
- I speak up at meetings, I allow myself to have a strong voice in the company.
Positive Affirmations For Single Women
- A relationship doesn’t define me.
- I take my worth out of my own soul and love myself no matter if I am single or taken.
- I am open to all possibilities of love coming into my life.
- I am happy single, and I will be happy in a relationship.
- Not being in a relationship doesn’t make me less valuable than being in one.
- I am eager to find the right one, and yet patient enough to not settle.
- I am attractive enough to bring in a perfect lover into my life.
- I am the perfect puzzle piece for the right person, and they we are attracting each other more and more each day.
- I am in love with myself, everything else is just icing on the cake.
- I am constantly falling more and more in love with myself everyday.
- I say yes to new opportunities for love, even if they don’t look the way I think they should.
Affirmations For Senior Women
- I don’t prize my self image and self concept on my looks. Look may fade, but I see my internal beauty and it is magnificent.
- I love being my age.
- My wrinkles are beautiful and my grey hair represents a strong life lived.
- I am open to new relationships to come into my life, no matter what age I am at.
- I am at the perfect age at the perfect time.
- I love getting to know myself more and more every year I am on this earth.
- I celebrate my life and welcome new birthdays with open arms.
- I discover new joys and passions, older dogs can DEFINITELY learn new tricks.
- I wouldn’t rather be any age but the one I am right now.
- I grow more and more comfortable in my own skin each day I am alive.
- I let go of negative limiting beliefs about age, I am as vibrant and as young feeling as I choose to be.
- I feel privileged to have lived this long, I know many people don’t get the blessing to do so.
- I am the true representation of wisdom.
- I let go of the past, leaving it there, and have much hope for the future.
- I naturally am growing more and more happy with age.
- My mate still sees me as beautiful.
Conclusion to Words of Affirmation For Women
So there it is my friend, A list of positive affirmations for ladies to hopefully help you sculpt and create a much more positive and uplifting life for yourself.
Remember to use them often, as repetition is the key to making them come alive in our lives and most importantly, STAY in our lives.
What was your favorite affirmation for women?
Do you have any that have helped you that I missed in my list?
Lets chat in the comment section below 🙂
Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing some of your precious time with me!
Leave a Reply