Ideas For A Vision Board
- 1 Ideas For A Vision Board
- 2 Tips For Creating A Vision Board
- 3 450 Ideas For A Vision Board
- 4 Personal Vision Board Ideas
- 4.1 Health Vision Board Ideas
- 4.2 Fitness Vision Board Ideas
- 4.3 Travel/Leisure Vision Board Ideas
- 4.4 Personal Development Vision Board Ideas
- 4.5 Financial Vision Board Ideas
- 4.6 Career Vision Board Ideas
- 4.7 Contribution Vision Board Ideas
- 4.8 Relationships Vision Board Ideas
- 4.9 Family Vision Board Ideas
- 4.10 Romantic/Relationship Vision Board Ideas
- 5 Spiritual Vision Board Ideas
- 6 How To Get Even More Ideas To Put On A Vision Board
- 7 How to Accomplish Your Vision Board Ideas
- 8 Conclusion To What To Put On A Vision Board
First off, if you have come to my blog looking for ideas for a vision board, that means you are looking to change your life.
That is fantastic my friend. As most people go through life just drifting along and never really wanting more in life. They live lives of quiet desperation. Never fulfilling any or all of the massive potential inside themselves.
So I want to again, give you a big pat on the back for wanting more. Because you know what, I believe you deserve more, I know you are capable of attaining anything you want in this life.
A vision board is one of those things that we hope is going to be the final straw. The last ditch effort to which we finally find the solution to all of our goal setting problems. That it will be that one thing that will help us finally “make it” in life.
And I feel as if, if anything in this life can be that solution, it is the vision board.
Because there is power in writing and pasting pictures in the physical world. You are setting up a trip wire.
For some reason, when we take the inner world and put it into the physical world, it takes on a power of it’s own.
Which if you are like me, you have written goals down on the 1st of the year one year, then you look back at it at the end of the year and you have accomplished most if not all your your goals.
Creating a vision board is extremely powerful and can be the ultimate goal setting and accomplishing tool that you can add to your tool belt.
But what do you put on a vision board?
If you are like me, you may feel a little lost when it comes to how to create a vision board. I know I have been there.
We KNOW we want more out of life. We know we want to reach the next level. But, like when someone asks you what your favorite movie is, sometimes it can be tough to find answers right off that bat.
That is what inspired me to make you this list of things to put on your vision board.
So you would have a resource to pick and choose from to create the best vision board possible. And ultimately inspire others to do so. You can be a total inspiration in this life my friend.
I believe in you!
Tips For Creating A Vision Board
Before any tips, lets jump into the end all, be all. You and I want to clearly define our goals in this life. Don’t make this seem or be more intense than it needs to be. You are not being graded. Or that if you do it wrong or not intensely, you won’t reach your full potential! No, none of that madness on my blog my friend!
And yet at the same time, write out some clearly defined goals.
Which if you struggle with thinking of good goals for your life and vision board, I have you covered. Check out this link below to help you proceed into the next parts of this post.
1.) The first tip is to put your face on your cut outs of the pictures/goals of this things you want in this life.
So for example, let’s say you want to see the Eiffel Tower one day. Cut out a picture of the Eiffel Tower and put your face on the very top of it, so you can better envision yourself on the Tower one day!
2.) Next, photograph your vision board and put it on the background of your phone. The mind loves repetition. If it keeps learning your goals and desires, our subconscious mind can then go to work, attracting the things we want into our life with more ease.
You can also put a copy on your dashboard in your car, a blown up version in your office, one in your wallet, as well as a picture of it by your nightstand.
3.) You can also go digital with this process as well. You can create an Instagram page of posts of your visions for your life. As well as a Pinterest Vision Board that allows you to pin all the things you want to do in your life and bucket list ideas on it.
4.) Dig up old goals and dreams that you had when you were younger. That maybe now, you felt as if they aren’t doable or achievable. Or that it is “too late”. Put some or all of them on your vision board.
You only get one life. Live it big and go after everything that is or has ever been on your heart.
5.) Take pictures on your phone when you are out to capture things you can print and cut out later, or put on your digital boards.
6.) Create feelings and affirmations around each picture and paste it under the picture. This will get your emotions activated which is a very good way to program your subconscious mind to attract your goals and dreams to you.
For example, let’s say you want to get rich. Instead of just focusing on getting rich, focus on the feelings behind the goal. This could mean the world “freedom” or “living life on your own terms”. This will allow you to tap more into the power of visualization. Helping you manifest everything on your vision board.
7.) Look at your vision board in the morning and at night. Your wave cycles have slowed down at these times of the day. This is when the subconscious mind is most impressionable. Feel the feelings that are attached to your vision board ideas when you are looking at it during these times of the day.
This will again, help program your subconscious mind for the achievement of your goals.
8.) Draw your own pictures on the board. This can be a good way to make your vision board even more personal. As sometimes, with other peoples pictures, we feel detached from the board. This can help you make it extremely personal and able to connect to it more.
9.) Nothing is set in stone. Take off and/or add to the baby anytime. You evolve, so will your vision board. Don’t feel bad or shame yourself for not keeping everything on there forever. Let yourself grow.
10.) Date the board so that you can look back upon your progress. Check in once per month on the entirety of all of your visions on the board. This will give you a reminder to stay on top of your goals and dreams. It can even make you feel a bit guilty if you have been lagging in some areas. Helping you pick up the slack.
11.) Play inspirational music while building your vision board. This will get your thought waves vibrating higher. It will help you believe in your potential more. Hence creating a bigger vision for your life and having itself reflect on your own personal vision board.
12.) Write at least one action step that you can take towards achieving each vision. The more the better. This will show yourself that steps you need to take to bring that vision into a reality.
13.) Tell yourself, each and every time you look at this list, that you are completely worthy of having every single thing on your vision board.
If someone else has done it and felt as if they deserved it, then so can you. And let me break the news to you, they were probably half as driven and not as good of a person as you!
You deserve good things in this life my friend. Internalize that. Believe it with all of your heart. And I know you will get everything you want and need in this life.
14.) If creating one big board feels overwhelming, then break it down into creating smaller boards in big areas of your life. Which if you are wondering what the biggest areas of life are, I have you covered below. I give you hundreds of examples of what to put on a vision board in all areas of life.
15.) Now the last point I would like to present to you is the fact that yes, this is a vision board. And yet don’t take it lightly. Put these pictures up as if you are literally writing your own future with a pen, and you can literally write whatever you want.
Then, you must take action. The law of attraction has us believing that we can just sit home and envision the things we want and they will fall into our lap. This just isn’t true. The universe rewards action and quickness. Act upon your goals and dreams and visions every day. As little or as much as you can.
Put forth effort and visualize the things you want coming into your life. This is the recipe for success my friend.
Also, remember that just because it is called a “vision” board, just know that it doesn’t have to be like President John F. Kennedy saying that we will go to the moon. I mean it can be that way, but a vision is anything near and dear to your heart. It doesn’t have to be earth shattering, just something that would add more positive experience into your life.
Ok lets jump into the list.
450 Ideas For A Vision Board
I really wanted to make sure we delved deep into this list so you have the best shot at creating the best vision board possible. That is why I put ideas for a vision board in all areas of this life. As there are various realms of our existence that play a big part in the human experience.
The first one being:
Personal Vision Board Ideas
- Buy a new puppy.
- Buy your dream car.
- Move into a bigger house.
- Do 4 different vacations per year.
- Be in the SNL audience or in the audience of your favorite show.
- Buy a new wardrobe.
- Take a helicopter tour over the Hawaiian Islands.
- New tailored suit.
- Have an organized home and work space to find more zen.
- Shoes to match every outfit.
- Ride a mechanic bull.
- Go on a month long road rip.
- Go line dancing.
- Go to the Olympic Games.
- Ride a horse bareback.
- Go skeet shooting.
- Relax in some natural hot springs.
- Release bay turtles back into the ocean from the beach.
- Make a massive snowman.
- Name a star after you or someone you ove.
- Climb to the top of a Volcano.
- Go ice fishing.
- Drive the entire Route 66
- Sail a boat on your own.
- Rappel down into the center of a cave.
- Go paint balling with your favorite people.
- Go parasailing.
- Do a walk on hot coals at a Tony Robbins event.
- Hold a giant snake.
- Wake up at the same time each day.
- Schedule in 10 minutes of silence per day.
- Walk the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.
- Reinvent your dressing style.
- Take a submarine ride.
- Dive into the water off of a cliff.
- Get a meaningful tattoo.
- Go zip-lining through a tropical forrest.
- Go dog sledding.
- Go see the Pamplona Bull Run.
- Learn how to surf.
- Go tornado hunting.
- Swim with manatees.
- Watch a solar eclipse.
- Save a life.
- Go whale watching.
- Blob jumping.
- Be in two states at once.
- Hit a nude beach overseas.
- Race fast cars out in Vegas.
- Stay in a treehouse for a vacation.
- Invent something and get a patent.
- Go skydiving indoors!
- Slide down a hill on an ice block.
- Go to a UFC championship fight.
- Witness a meteor shower.
- Send out a message in a bottle.
- Sit front row at a concert.
- Restore an old car back to life.
- Do the splits.
Health Vision Board Ideas
- Eating healthy and nourishing foods.
- Reaching optimal wellness.
- Ridding yourself of any disease or mental disorder.
- Getting off of medications.
- Cooking more home cooked meals.
- Learning how to cook healthier.
- Having someone cook your meals for you one day, your own personal chef!
- Reach a certain body-fat percentage and maintain it.
- Drink a gallon of water every day.
- Eat breakfast on a consistent basis.
- Do one juice fast per month.
- Participate in a health retreat.
- Sit in a sauna for 15 minutes per day.
- Do one self-care activity per day.
- Go vegan for a month.
- New challenging yet enjoyable workouts.
- Take a bath each day to relax and recover.
- Log a total of 3 meals per day.
- Portion control your meals.
- Eating all your meals at a dining table and not on the go.
- 10,000 steps per day.
- Be in nature more.
- Walk for 30 minutes daily.
- Develop a good morning routine to get you started.
- Eat more greens in your diet.
- No meat before noon.
- Utilize aroma therapy to feel less stressed.
- Breathe more with your belly and diaphragm.
- Eat your last meal at 5 pm.
- Do more hikes throughout the week.
- Having a more healthy night routine.
- Brush your teeth and floss twice daily.
Looking to expand even more in the arena of health and wellness? Check out this article I wrote just for you:
Fitness Vision Board Ideas
- Working out 5 days per week.
- Having the body of your dreams.
- Build X amount of muscle.
- Compete in a bodybuilding/physique/bikini competition and win.
- Have a body that looks like your favorite celebrity.
- Learning to love going to the gym.
- Lifting heavier weights.
- Building a better body part like glutes, chest, back, etc.
- Meet your favorite fitness model/influencer.
- One handed push-up.
- 10 pull ups in a row without assistance.
- 6 pack abs.
- Run a marathon.
- Be able to do the splits.
- Get your black belt.
- Do a Tough Mudder.
- Fly a fighter jet.
- Do P-90 X for a year straight.
- Do a 10K.
- Snowboard or ski a black diamond.
- Be able to do 50 pushups straight.
- Do 100 kettlebell swings straight.
- Do 10 wall pushups without assistance.
- Go rock climbing.
- Go jet skiing.
- Go for a morning jog every morning.
- Get a mile in under 6 minutes.
- Do a full body stretch routine every single day.
- Get your name in the Guiness Book of World Records.
Travel/Leisure Vision Board Ideas
- Visiting the 7 wonders of the world.
- Visiting the main 3 countries that are in your genes.
- Going on a cruise to a tropical land.
- Go kayaking/white water rafting.
- Bungee jump.
- Float in the dead sea.
- Go to Niagra Falls.
- Visit the Great Wall of China.
- See the Statue of Liberty.
- Go to Stonehedge.
- Go watch a surf competition at Pipeline in Hawaii.
- See the Christ the Redeemer Statue in Rio de Janeiro
- Go on a Safari.
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Witness the Northern Lights.
- Go to Disneyland.
- Do the Machu Picchu trek.
- Climb to Everest Basecamp.
- Go shark diving.
- Go scuba diving.
- Float in a hot air balloon.
- Visit the Pyramids in Egypt.
- Visit the Berlin Wall.
- Go to the Superbowl.
- Stay at a Disney Resort.
- Go to the World Series.
- See the World Cup.
- Go to the Olympics.
- See the Grand Canyon.
- Sip beer at Oktoberfest.
- See Big Ben.
- Go to the Cololsseum in Italy where Gladiators fought to the death.
- Hike up to the Hollywood sign in Los Angeles.
- Visit Mount Rushmore.
- Go deep sea fishing and land a massive Marlin.
- Go to Cannes film festival.
- Visit every single continent.
- Dive through the Great Barrier Reef.
- Check out the ruins of Petra in Jordan.
- Swim with actual pigs in the Bahamas.
- Own a timeshare in one ore more areas of the world that you love.
- Own a second home somewhere you love.
- Go to a red carpet event.
- Go to a Hawaiian Luau.
- Take a tour of the White House.
- Go to Comic Con.
- Go to the Kentucky derby and bet on the horse you think is going to win.
- Swim with dolphins.
- Rappel down a waterfall.
- Visit the grave of your favorite person/celebrity that has passed away.
- Go hang gliding.
- Have a cup of Joe at the first Starbucks in Seattle.
- Have lunch at the Seinfeld Cafe in NY.
- Explore a town that is supposedly haunted.
- Tour a city on a segway.
- Go to Mardi Gras.
- Visit the Playboy Mansion.
- Go to Stonehedge.
- Walk the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Take a picture in front of the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Climb up the stairway to heaven on Tianmen Mountain in China and ride the longest cable ride in the world, 4 miles up the mountain.
- Go to the end of a rainbow.
- Go to a rodeo.
- Take a bath in the blue lagoon.
- Hike Rainbow Mountain in Peru.
- Ride a double decker bus in London.
- Hit the Holi Festival in India.
- Go to a crater where a asteroid hit.
- Go to Igazu Falls.
- Watch the ball drop out in Time Square in NY at midnight.
- See Big Bens Mighty Clock in London.
- Stay in an underwater hotel.
- Visit Buckinghams Palace.
- Go to the Tour de France.
- Go to Ireland during St. Patricks Day.
- Ride the Kinda Ka, the 418 foot high roller coaster that clocks in at going 128 MPH!
- Watch a Cirque du Soleil show.
- Tour the forbidden city in China.
- Go to the Devils pool in Victoria Falls.
- Swim with crocodiles.
- Go to the Burning Man Festival.
- Visit Alcatraz.
- Go sand surfing.
- Swim in bioluminescent water.
- Go fast on the Autobahn.
- Trek the Himalayas.
- Visit the Swiss Alps.
- Hit a full moon party in Thailand.
- Rid on top of a camel in the desert.
- Spend the night at a haunted house.
- Do a zero gravity experience.
Personal Development Vision Board Ideas
- Reading 20 books per year.
- Going to self help seminars put on by your favorite author/speaker.
- Starting your own podcast/blog.
- Reaching emotional freedom and mastery.
- Working a job that is your passion.
- Forgiving people that have done you wrong.
- Start your own business.
- Write your own book.
- See a therapist to work on emotional mastery.
- Vow to never give up until you win.
- Create a gratitude journal and write in it daily.
- Commit to believing in and loving yourself.
- Face a big fear/get out of your comfort zone.
- Get one toxic person out of our life.
- Find and nurture a new passion.
- Find and nurture an accountability partner relationship.
- Quit one bad habit.
- Develop one good habit.
- Practice more empathy in your life.
- Take things less personal.
- Do 20 minutes a week of self-reflection.
- Identify your life purpose and live it out every day, for the rest of your life.
- Define your core values.
- Learn how to type faster.
- Learn how to read faster.
- Believe in yourself.
- Make your own choices.
- Learn how to drive stick shift.
- Attend a TED conference and watch a TED talk each week.
- Learn to Juggle.
- Solve a rubix cube.
- Practicing deep breathing exercises everyday to help you be more calm.
- List 10 things your grateful for right when you wake up.
- Envision your short and long term goals right upon awakening.
- Practice forgiveness more often.
- Develop a growth mindset.
- Pursue your biggest dream that you have buried.
- Video yourself more often.
- Join Toastmasters to work on your communication skills.
To help you even more with this section, I wrote an article for you about personal develop goals to have that could help you expand on your personal development vision board ideas:
Financial Vision Board Ideas
- Save a million dollars.
- Buy a rental unit to make passive income.
- Save an emergency fund of at least 6 months of income.
- Visit with a financial planner once per month.
- Have 50K in the stock market.
- Diversify your portfolio.
- Get out of debt completely.
- Get proper insurance.
- Create a second, third or fourth stream of income.
- Create a retirement plan.
- Cut useless spending.
- Boost a low credit score.
- Read one financial book per month.
- Automate your investing with apps like Acorns and Stash.
- Set up overdraft protection.
- Create a get out of debt program.
- Become a multi-millionaire.
- Become friends with people who are rich.
- Join the yacht club.
- Join the country club.
Career Vision Board Ideas
- Become an expert in your field.
- Mentor someone in your office.
- Receive a large promotion.
- Speak on your topic of expertise once per year.
- Switch careers.
- Improve sales 20 percent this year.
- Earn a big certification.
- Go back to school to further your education.
- Be in intern at a bigger company to try to advance in a better company.
- Go to more networking events.
- Make one good connection with the personal that can change everything for your professionally.
- Find a job you don’t need a vacation from.
- Learn more about how other departments function in your company.
- Read a book a month in your field.
- Learn the newest technology better that your company is using.
Contribution Vision Board Ideas
- Start a non-profit.
- Volunteer once per month.
- Build a home for poor people.
- Donate your hair to Locks of Love.
- Pay someones electricity bill.
- Hide dollar bills in random places for people to find them.
- Sponsor a poor child overseas.
- Go volunteer your time at a homeless shelter.
- Give time at the food bank.
- Donate items to the Goodwill.
- Donate part of your income each month automatically to the foundation you care about most.
Relationships Vision Board Ideas
- Get together with one friend per week.
- Make 10 new friends this year.
- Re-connect with your favorite teacher you had in your life.
- Do a family dinner night once a week.
- Ride bikes in a different city.
- Create a career vision statement.
- Tell one friend each week that you love them.
- Write actual letters to your friends and family.
- Throw a party for friends and family once per year. Friendsgiving.
- Mail some small gift to a friend once per month.
Family Vision Board Ideas
- Have a water balloon fight.
- Build a campfire and roast smores.
- Take family photos and mimic ones from your past that you took together.
- Go to a theme park together.
- Go on a staycation together.
- Read a book together.
- Build a family time capsule and bury it.
- Do a backyard slip and slide together.
- Build a sandcastle together.
- Have a family bbq once a month.
- Having bowling nights, loser has to buy desert.
- Have a watergun fight.
- Fish at the lake.
- Tie dye shirts.
- Make pizzas as a family.
- Dress up and go to a fancy dinner.
- Go through a corn maze.
- Get a family picture on shirts for the family.
- Volunteer together.
- Watch family videos or go through old family photos.
- Watch a scary movie together.
- Tell each other how much everyone means to you and explain why at dinner.
- Create a family vision statement.
- Go stomp grapes into wine together.
- Develop a gift more.
- Create a family scrapbook.
Romantic/Relationship Vision Board Ideas
- Stargaze under the night sky together.
- Split a milkshake and spaghetti lady and the tramp style!
- Go on a only couples retreat, no kids, family or friends.
- Slow dance together once per month.
- Fall back in love with each other.
- Play 20 questions together.
- Do something everyday that is sporadic since we tend to take things for granted. Run and jump into each others arms when you both are done at work.
- Do something for that the other one would like to do. Men get a pedicure with your woman, women go watch a game with your man!
- Go to a theme park together.
- Workout 3 times a week together.
- Pick each others outfits once per week.
- Have a movie night once per month.
- Get I’m with her/him t-shirts and wear them around when together.
- Write a love note and do a random act of kindness once per month for your mate.
- Learn a new skill together.
- Bring each other breakfast in bed once per month.
- Ride on a big ferris wheel together.
- Kiss underwater.
- Have a movie marathon once per quarter.
- Go mini golfing.
- Read a book together about love languages and try to figure our each others!
- Build a blanket fort and sleep in it one night.
- Look each other in the eye for 30 seconds straight once per night.
- Commit to being best friends for life.
- Kiss under a mistletoe.
- Visit each others hometowns.
- Make out in the rain, every time it rains! Clothes dry!
- Have a date day at the zoo.
- Go skinny dipping!
- Get married.
- Rekindle romance with your mate.
- Renew your vows.
- Rooftop stargaze together.
- Do a surprise date.
- Re-inact the first date you went on.
- Get 100 flowers for your woman.
- Go to the beach and fly kites every now and then.
- Kiss at a drive in movie.
- Write a letter to your mate without the other one knowing it. Put in in the mailbox and have them get it.
- Have cuddle sessions at a bonfire once a month.
- Do a museum date.
- Volunteer as a couple, maybe with your favorite couple.
- Inquire deeply about each others past and how you can help heal old wounds.
- Release floating lanterns together.
- Cuddle for a day straight.
- Go on a weekend get away staying at a Bed and Breakfast.
- Go on a “first date” acting like you just met and recreate the feelings of a first date.
- Go on a tandem bikeride.
- Tell your mate your favorite memory and quality about them.
- Give your mate a massage each weekend.
- Make pizza.
- Attend a Gala event.
- Do a spiderman kiss (guy is upside down and the girl is upright)
- Have a dance night where you dance to your favorite decade of music in the living room.
- Plant a tree in the name of your romance.
- Go to a murder mystery dinner together.
- Chat about your horoscopes together.
- Kiss under a waterfall.
- Have a baby!
- Feed each other an entire meal.
- Hold hands more often.
- Cook your mates favorite recipe.
- Do a summer road trip together.
- Do a horse carriage ride.
- Get someone else to clean the house and go on a lavish date together.
- Go to a concert in the park.
- Make out in Central Park in NY.
- Keep each other warm in an Ice Hotel.
- Take a train ride together.
- Go camping and use each other for warmth!
- Sing really loud together.
- Surprise your mate with a picnic.
- Get wasted together and well, let the night lead where it may 😉
- Play wrestle together.
- Cover the whole entire bed with rose pedals.
- Wash your cars together each month.
- Fall asleep on the phone like you are old sweethearts.
- Complete a romantic puzzle together.
- Help each other get ready in the morning and pick each others outfits.
- Watch fireworks together.
- Watch the sunrise with donuts once a month.
- Jump in a cold ocean together with your clothes on.
- Run in the sprinklers together.
- Having a day together with no phones or tech devices.
- Plan your next 50 years together.
- Couples massages.
- Have naughty time somewhere in public!
- Kiss atop a ferris wheel.
- Watch a play together and cuddle the whole time.
- Take a random and spontaneous road trip.
- Go to a hot springs and bring wine.
- Join the mile high club.
- Go wine tasting and play bocce ball.
- Start a side hustle together.
- Read a romantic novel to each other.
- Sing a love song to your mate.
- Go on a food tour.
- Fly first class to the place of your dreams.
- Run a race together.
- Grow old and be together forever.
- Kiss at the very top of a ferris wheel.
- Do kissing pictures in a photo-booth.
- Bury a relationship time capsule with intentions of digging it up together when you get old together.
- Build your dream home together.
- Put a love lock on a bridge.
- Make love on the beach.
- Spend a summer together living and working in a different country.
- Share secrets with each other.
- Try something new in bed each week.
- Take a long bubble bath together.
- Enroll in a cooking class together.
- Go on a gondola ride while making out.
- Go ice skating.
- Stay in bed the entire day.
Spiritual Vision Board Ideas
- Pray every night.
- Meet with a group of people in your organization once a month.
- Make new friends in your church.
- Read the Bible daily.
- Read books on other religions.
- Go to a different church.
- Talk to more people about your religion.
- Memorize your favorite Bible verses.
- Get into heaven!
- Go on a mission trip.
- Make God the first priority in your life.
- Ask God to heal you completely of things you are stuck on.
- Donate 10 percent of your money to the offering.
- Write a letter including all the pain you have gone through, and burn it.
How To Get Even More Ideas To Put On A Vision Board
The main thing in life is to become aware of your thoughts. They will tell you what you want in this life. Don’t be quick to dismiss any aspirations or desires that come up.
The thing about it is that often times we want to stuff big visions that come up for our life. Because sometimes we don’t feel worthy, or it scares us because we know if we had these big things, maybe people wouldn’t like us. Or they would judge us, or we would lose it.
These are just fears. Go deeper with the fear.
For example, let’s just say that you want a mansion on the beach.
But then you feel unworthy of it. What is the fear behind the unworthy? Maybe you will feel that you will be less spiritual or lose your connection with your God. Well then you can start to see that this is just not true. As, God makes the good stuff for his crowd, not the devils right?
If you have to, go deeper. If you don’t feel like you will be as spiritual if you are rich, then trace it back to the fact that you will be able to give more if you are rich. Giving back is very spiritual. You can tithe more and help more people in your church, your community and the world at large.
The baseline fear is just the beginning. Go deeper into fears and find the origin. Then you can face the real fear behind the beginning fear. Then you simply have to see how crazy it is that we are having that fear. Get to a point where you find out that this fear isn’t serving you and it is simply non-sense.
Then you can rip the root out and not have to deal with any level of fear on that subject.
The more we do this, the more we will feel worthy of having the things we want in our lives. And the more we will give others the freedom to do so too.
Also, become aware of your surroundings. If you see someone driving a nice car, say something like “that is for me”. Also, bless these people for having abundance. Feel the feeling of you being so proud and happy for them. Even more happy than you would be for even yourself.
This is a powerful practice that is known to attract the same abundance into your life as you are giving someone else blessings for.
Lastly, don’t ever feel shame about what you are putting on your vision board or want in your life. You deserve abundance. Just as I do. Just as every single person in this world does.
Don’t ever feel as if you will be taking away from others if you have more. This is not true. We live in an abundant world. There is no lack or resources. Only the ones we create in our own mind.
Again, you can give more if you have more. You can’t help the poor if you are poor right? Now you and I can’t help anyone if we can barely take care of ourselves.
Give yourself permission to have it all in this life. Live big, give back and enjoy this life the way it is supposed to be enjoyed!
How to Accomplish Your Vision Board Ideas
Look, this whole process of creating a vision board for your life can be very fun. Very thought provoking. Very growth provoking. It can motivate you. And yet motivation doesn’t last right?
So how do you and I go about accomplishing our goals and visions on our boards?
Well here are a few tips on how to accomplish any goal and attract any vision into your life. I feel as if they will help you immensely.
- Write down your reason WHY you want the goal. Make it emotional so that when times get tough, you can go back to the reason(s) why you want said vision/goal.
- Make a list of people who can help you/mentor you. No one does it alone my friend!
- Make a list of obstacles that you may encounter or have to overcome to achieve your visions.
- Track your progress every Sunday or at least once a month on how things are doing.
- Let go of limiting beliefs that don’t serve you. I can’t emphasize this enough. If no one has ever told you this, let me be the one to do so. You deserve to have it all in this life. You were born to win, designed for greatness. Believe that my friend.
These 5 tips, when implemented, will put your lightyears ahead of most people on this planet when it comes to goal achievement and levels of fulfillment reached.
Also, if something isn’t working when you are going after a vision, simply change your approach.
Take as much action as you can as often as you can on your visions. If you notice that your action isn’t producing results, try something new. And if that doesn’t work, try something new.
Keep going with these 4 tips above, lots of action and changing your approach until you accomplish what you set out to do.
Conclusion To What To Put On A Vision Board
So there it is my friend, the ultimate list of ideas to put on a vision board. In every single area of your life.
Now you have the raw material needed in order to really put together a masterpiece that represents exactly what you want your future to look like.
Remember, believe that you can accomplish anything in this life. And don’t go through this process for fun. Take it very serious. You are not just checking off the list of making a vision board. You are cementing your future via the vision board, and you are letting the concrete set. Hardening itself into the most phenomenal life you can ever envision.
And whatever the mind is capable of conceiving, it is also capable of achieving. Just prove this to yourself.
What was something in life that you thought you would never have, and then one day it was finally in your experience?
Look back on your life and prove to yourself that you can make the impossible possible.
I believe in you champion.
Now go out and create the best vision board every made.
Thank you for stopping by and sharing your time with me.
I am grateful for you.